- Shell DD Program #7, Wilkinson- Perry interview, nematode control
Nematodes -- Control
Sweet potatoes -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 33 feet, 58 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Dr. Charles Perry, Plant Pathologist at NCSU; about nematode control; Shell DD Program #7, part 2; 58 seconds; color; magnetic sound., n.d.
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Perry, Charles more info on Perry, Charles
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.