- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson- Lawrence Overstreet interview, border-belt tobacco farming
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 60 feet, 1 minute and 40 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Lawrence Overstreet, a border-belt tobacco farmer from Lumberton in Roberson County; Noon 8-1-78; Farm News 8-7-78; color; magnetic sound., 1978 July
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Overstreet, Lawrence more info on Overstreet, Lawrence
Robeson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.