Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- DuPont "Better Farming" Program #78, Perry discusses insect control for peanut plants
Insect pests -- Control -- North Carolina
Insect pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 73 feet, 2 minutes
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Astor Perry, Peanut Specialist from NCSU, talks about insect control for peanut plants; DuPont "Better Farming" Program #78; color; magnetic sound., 1978
more info on Perry, Astor
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.