Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Stickland- Senator Helms interview, 1977 Agriculture Act
Legislators -- United States
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 173 feet, 5 minutes and 18 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews United States Senator Jesse Helms, on grassroot farmers' opinions on the proposed 1977 Agricultural Act; Dateline Noon/Farm News 5-5-77; 5:18; color; magnetic sound., 1977
more info on Strickland, Verne
Helms, Jesse more info on Helms, Jesse
North Carolina Peanut Growers Association more info on North Carolina Peanut Growers Association
Roanoke Rapids (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.