- Verne Strickland Interview with Dr. Selz C. Mayo on Rural Development
Agriculture -- United States
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 99 feet, 2 minutes and 49 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Dr. Selz C. Mayo, Head of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at NCSU, on the challenges of rural development; 2:49; A.M. 11-18-77; color; magnetic sound., 1977
more info on Strickland, Verne
Mayo, Selz Cabot more info on Mayo, Selz Cabot, 1915-1983
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.