Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Sutter Interview with Commissioner Graham about Anti-Tobacco Forces
Agriculture -- North Carolina
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 50 feet, 1 minute and 26 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Sylvia Sutter interviews Commissioner of Agriculture, Jim Graham, they discuss opposing anti-tobacco forces; Farm News 6-3-76; Noon 6-4-76; color; magnetic south; 1:26., 1976
Graham, James A., 1921-
more info on Graham, James A., 1921-
North Carolina. Department of Agriculture more info on North Carolina. Department of Agriculture
Sutter, Sylvia more info on Sutter, Sylvia
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.