Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Powell "Tobacco Today" program # 127, Keller discusses progress in mechanization of tobacco growing
Farm mechanization -- North Carolina
Transplanting (Plant culture)
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 71 feet, 2 minutes
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Dr. Kenneth Keller, Asst. Director of Tobacco Research in Agriculture and Life Sciences: cut 1: Review of mechanical progress; 1:29; cut 2: complete program - 24 seconds: Powell "Tobacco Today" program # 127; Verne Strickland is referred to but is not seen; color; magnetic sound., 1975
Keller, Kenneth Raymond
more info on Keller, Kenneth Raymond, 1913-1985
Strickland, Verne more info on Strickland, Verne
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.