- Research on Wheels (ROW) Tour, Furney Todd and Tobacco Production
Tobacco -- Disease and pest resistance
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
Tobacco -- Experiments
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 83 feet, 2 minutes and 35 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Furney Todd, Professor of Plant Pathology at NCSU on a ROW (Research on Wheels) Tour, talks about control of tobacco production; Todd refers to Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, but he is not seen; Dateline Noon 7-25-75; Farm News 7-30-75; 2:35; color; magnetic sound; no lead., 1975 July
more info on Strickland, Verne
Todd, Furney A. more info on Todd, Furney A.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Greene County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.