Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Action News/Noon-Farm News, Stickland- Hawks Interview, 1974 late tobacco crop
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 88 feet, 2 minutes and 26 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews S. N. Hawks, Extension Tobacco n Specialist at NCSU, on the late tobacco crop for 1974; Action News/Noon-Farm News 8-9-74; color; magnetic sound; 2:26., 1974 Aug. 6
more info on Strickland, Verne
Hawks, S. N. (Stirling Norman) more info on Hawks, S. N. (Stirling Norman)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.