- DuPont "Better Farming" Program #107, Beute, Soil-born disease
Peanuts -- Soils -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 66 feet, 1 minute and 50 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Dr. Marvin K. Beute, Asst. Professor of Plant Pathology at NCSU, discusses the soil-born disease outlook; DuPont "Better Farming" Program # 107; 1:50; color; magnetic sound., 1974
more info on Beute, Marvin K.
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.