- Action News/Noon-Monday, Wilkinson- Jones interview, NC crops in 1974
Corn -- Yields
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 215 feet, 6 minutes and 25 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Dr. Guy Jones, Head of Extension Agronomy at NCSU; they discuss North Carolina crops and where we stand in 1974; Action News/Noon-Monday 9-9-74; Farm News 9-11-74; 6:25; color; magnetic sound., 1974
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Jones, Guy L. more info on Jones, Guy L.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.