- DuPont Program #4, Economist Charles Pugh, lease and transfer in tobacco production
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 75 feet, 2 minutes and 5 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Dr. Charles Pugh, Extension Economist at NCSU, discusses the effect of lease and transfer on tobacco production programs to date and its future; DuPont Program # 4; color; magnetic sound., 1973
Pugh, Charles R.
more info on Pugh, Charles R.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.