- DuPont Program #30, Miles, Insect control in tobacco production
Insect pests -- North Carolina
Insect pests -- Control -- North Carolina
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 75 feet, 2 minutes and 4 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Bob Miles discusses insect control in the production of tobacco; 2:04; color; magnetic sound; DuPont Program # 30., 1973 Apr. 23
more info on Strickland, Verne
Miles, Bob more info on Miles, Bob
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.