- Governor Holshouser speech, new tobacco plant
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color; 75 feet, 2 minutes and 13 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Governor Holshouser giving a speech about a new (tobacco) plant; the film begins after he has started his speech; 2:13; color; magnetic sound; Dateline Noon-Farm News 8-17-73., 1973
Holshouser, James E.
more info on Holshouser, James E.
Powell Machinery Company more info on Powell Machinery Company
Rowe Corp. more info on Rowe Corporation
Harnett County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.