- Wilkinson- Sam Weeks (Speitz Seed Farm) interview, tobacco production
Field crops -- Varieties -- North Carolina
Tobacco -- Breeding
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color; 173 feet, 5 minutes and 17 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Sam Weeks of the Speitz Seed Farm on tobacco production; for Larry Stogner - Monday, November 12; 5:17; color; magnetic sound., 1973 Aug.
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Weeks, Sam more info on Weeks, Sam
Speitz Seed Farm more info on Speitz Seed Farm
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.