- Pistney and Flowers barn bulk tobacco curing
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 330 feet, 9 minutes and 46 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Bob Pistney and Ray Flowers show how they barn bulk tobacco; color; magnetic sound; this appears to be a practice film., 1973
more info on Flowers, Ray
Pistney, Bob more info on Pistney, Bob
BulkTobac more info on BulkTobac
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.