Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Architectual drawing of Riddick Building
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black and white lantern slide
- 3.5" x 4.5"
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "Architects drawing of Riddick Building - Engineering Research - Set #18 :: Riddick Engineering Laboratories :: North Carolina State University Campus"
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories -- Riddick Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- NC State University