- Room in Pullen Hall
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; 3.5" x 4.5"
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "Pullen Hall and campus - 1915, no. 84, neg. #105 - See Photograph Collection - Buildings and Grounds - Pullen Hall - NCSU Campus :: Pullen Hall :: North Carolina State University Campus"
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina