- First solid state lab in Daniels 423
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide
- 3.5" x 4.5"
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "Electrical Engineering Department - First solid state lab in Daniels 423 est. by R. Lade 1963 - Buildings and Grounds :: Daniels Hall :: North Carolina State University Campus"
more info on Lade, Robert
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Josephus Daniels Hall -- Old Mann Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)