- 4-H Club boys with calves
People associated with agriculture
- Original Format:
- 5.5" x 7"
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "Plate E. G. Macon for 1932 - 4-H Calf, Wake County - Mr. Harrell, Ricks Hall, No. 1 - 2 copies, Set #13 :: Ricks Hall :: North Carolina State University Campus"
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Robert Henry Ricks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940 more info on Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940
- Nelson and Cooper, architects more info on Nelson and Cooper, architects
- Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957 more info on Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957
- North Carolina