Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- House after restoration
North Carolina History
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
- 4" x 3.25"
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original: House after restoration (see 36)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).