Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Corn field
- Original Format:
Hand-colored lantern slide
- 4" x 3.25"
- Item identifier:
- (no. 26) Yancey County, North Carolina; Transcribed from information found with the original: check plot on past where phos. gee applied
Yancey County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).