- Grape hybrid flower clusters
Grapes -- Hybridization
- Original Format:
- 5.5" x 7"
- Item identifier:
- Grape - hybrids - two flower clusters in bud from perfect and from imperfect hermaphroditic vines [Winchell x (alpha - 1)] - the larger cluster bears perfect hermaphroditic flowers with upright stamen while the smaller one bears imperfect hermaphroditic f
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).