- Grape branch with pollen
Grapes -- Pollen
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white slides
- 5.5" x 7"
- Item identifier:
- Grape - branch showing (ripped envelope) pollen - Scuppernong fruited half hand pollinated with male pollen - fruitless half left with natural agencies of pollination - photos by F. C. R. (135) - Grape Study - Set #17
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).