- Pollen from hybrid stem
- 3.5" x 4.5"
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Hybrid pollen (26) - 6 June 1919 - Pollen from stem [Winchell x (I-1)] hybrid with upright stamens, perfect hermaphroditic - sterile pollen very abundant - magnified 230 dia. 5" exp. L. R. D. by courtesy of Z. P. Metcalf - expose in daylight 10 ft. from w
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).