Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Prize-winning corn field
- Corn - Major McKinley Freeman's Prize Acres, 1914, Buncombe, County, North Carolina - Left - E.D. Weaver, Farm Demonstrator - Right - N. Buckner, Secretary, Board of Trade, Asheville, North Carolina - Set #15
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- 3.5" x 4.5"
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)