Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Student march in response to Nixon's Cambodia Campaign and Kent State Massacre
Kent State Shootings, Kent, Ohio, 1970
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Campaigns -- Cambodia
Youth protest movements
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Bryan, William B. more info on Bryan, William B.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Technician Photo; ca. 1970; Demonstration; Photographer William B. Bryan; Bev. [and] Tom Schuartz on Front line of March After Cambodia-Kent State
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Student Life Photographs, 1893-1997 (UA023.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).