- Design student working on project
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: The students in the disciplines of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Product Design, and Visual Design are involved in many activities in their Design education developing their skills, perception, and problem solving abilities. (Left to right) Cathy Simmons, Frank Tockes, and Bruce Sanders.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student life (UA023.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).