- Pakistani international students cooking polao
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: News Release, North Carolina State of the University of North Carolina at Raleigh [...] ca. 1964; (Cutlines) Pakistani Polao, Down South--Abu Siddique (left) and Omar Ali (center) look on as "head cook" Azam Malik stirs a pot of simmering polao, a chicken-rice casserole which the [Pakistanis] cook up often in their Raleigh apartment. --rogers--
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student life (UA023.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).