Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- President George Bush with Zhi-Yu Yang and Jan Schetzina in Schetzina's lab
Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: (Left to Right): President Bush; Zhi-Yu Yang, Research Assistant, Physics; Jan Schetzina, Professor, Physics; Transcribed from accompanying material: Visiting three physics labs on February 2, 1990, President George Bush was shown "see-in-the-dark" semiconductors and a demonstration of new lasers using these materials.
Schetzina, J. F.
more info on Schetzina, J. F. (Jan F.)
Bush, George more info on Bush, George, 1924-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).