- W. E. Shinn and Malcolm E. Campbell inspecting knitting machine on which Shinn developed the artificial aorta
Medical instruments and apparatus
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- W. E. Shinn, left, and "Sandy" Campbell inspect NCSU knitting machine on which Shinn developed the artificial aorta.
North Carolina State University -- Administration
more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
Shinn, William E. more info on Shinn, William E. (William Edward), 1900-1995
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).