Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- W. E. Shinn and Malcolm E. Campbell inspecting knitting machine on which Shinn developed the artificial aorta
Medical instruments and apparatus
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- W. E. Shinn, left, and "Sandy" Campbell inspect NCSU knitting machine on which Shinn developed the artificial aorta.
North Carolina State University -- Administration
more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978 more info on Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978
Shinn, William E. more info on Shinn, William E. (William Edward), 1900-1995
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)