Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Chancellor John W. Harrelson handing Governor W. Kerr Scott with a Doctorate of Agriculture at commencement
Governors -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Chancellor John W. Harrelson reads citations as he presents Governor W. Kerr Scott with a Doctor of Agriculture degree at the 1949 commencement exercises. Dean James H. Hilton of the School of Agriculture looks on. The original print is in the Harrelson Papers
Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955 more info on Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
Hilton, James H. more info on Hilton, James H. (James Harold), 1899-1982
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
North Carolina. Governor more info on North Carolina. Governor
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).