Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- W. Kerr Scott and other unloading car of fish meal at train depot
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Unloading Fish Meal, Alamance County, April 14, 1930; Unloading car of fish meal (18 tons) at Graham. Ordered cooperatively for Alamance poultry breeders by County Agent W. Kerr Scott, at a saving of $20.00 a ton. Made by F. H. Jeter; Finished by Siddell Studio, Raleigh, N. C.
Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).