- Professor G. Howard Satterfield in chemistry laboratory
Vitamins -- Research
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- George H. Satterfield, North Carolina State; From news article: Professor G. Howard Satterfield, State's Leading Vitamin Authority; The professor poses in his laboratory where during the past 20 years he has uncovered many valuable dietary facts about vitamins. A professor of bio-chemistry, Dr. Satterfield is the co-author of a new book on vitamins, "The Determination of The Vitamins," which is due to be released by Jacques-Cattell Press of New York within the next few weeks. Dr. W. T. Dann of Duke University helped compile the book.
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Satterfield, G. H. (George Howard) more info on Satterfield, G. H. (George Howard)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).