- Joseph H. Sherrill presenting check to B. B. Parker and C. William Hart
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- For NCSU, Educational Funds: Joseph H. Sherrill (center), Vice president of the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, presents a $100,000 check to B. B. Parker (at left), president of the NCSU Engineering Foundation to endow an engineering professorship at the Raleigh campus. Looking on is C. William Hart (at right), associate director of the NCSU Office of Foundations. The Reynolds gift was part of $1.6 million in corporation grants to NC State University foundations during the past year. 1969
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company more info on R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
Hart, C. William more info on Hart, C. William, 1919-1993
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).