Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Buckminster Fuller and work project group designing a geodesic cotton mill
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- In photo, clockwise starting top-center: Ralph Knowles; Richard Leaman; Bruno Leon; T.C.Howard; John Caldwell; Forrest Coile; Sherman Pardue; Buckminster Fuller; Jeff D. Brooks III; Ligon Flynn; Al Cameron. Architectural students cropped out of this photo: Paul Shimamoto; Fred Taylor
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Fuller, R. Buckminster more info on Fuller, R. Buckminster (Richard Buckminster), 1895-1983
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University. College of Design more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
Howard, T. C. (Thomas C.) more info on Howard, T. C. (Thomas C.)
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
Flynn, Ligon B. more info on Flynn, Ligon B.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)