- Textile Exposition and Style Show participants group photo
Clothing and dress
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Pictured above is the group of young ladies from eleven North Carolina Colleges who took part in the Style Show conducted by the Textile School of North Carolina State College, Raleigh on April 23, 1936. The garments were made from fabrics designed and woven by students in the Textile School and the yarns used in the fabrics and been spun, bleached, and dyed by the Textile students. The Style Show is held each year as a part of the Textile Exposition and demonstrates the practicability of the instruction and work done by students in all departmetns of the Textile School. One hundred and twenty-six took part, some not in picture.
North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).