- Thermo Man, the mannequin on which Pyro-Man is based
Fireproofing of fabrics
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Pyroman is based on Thermo Man, developed by E.I. duPont de Nemours and [Company], is used to test fire-retardant fabric in the laboratory's high burn chamber. (Photo courtesy of DuPont.)
Thermo Man (manikin)
more info on Thermo Man (manikin)
E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Company more info on E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).