- Visitors at Goodwin Forest
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from front: A large cedar in the background marks the site of a former log cabin home on one of the eroded, worn-out farms bought by Mr. Goodwin to establish the forest. The log cabin was given to the Moore County Historical Society. Left to right are: Voit Gilmore, Walt Langley, Federal Land Bank, Mrs. Morrow, and Rudy Pate.
Moore County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Natural Resources (UA023.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).