- Construction for condensation experiment
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Written on back: "horizontal construction burried 8'' out from the wood to obtain moisture that was being condensed on a pipe. This pic shows also 14'' perpendicular construction," "This is top of photo," "Place at Botton om 8 x 10 montage. Sicari 5/16," and "M. Dick Cockrell, Houston, P.O. Box 6086, Texas…"
North Carolina State University. College of Natural Resources -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Natural Resources -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Natural Resources. General (UA023.015.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).