Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Transcribed from accompanying note: No. 527; Made by: E. C. Blair; Typical Sawmill scene in Eastern North Carolina; Bladen County; Nov. 1934
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Blair, E. C. (Enos Clarkson), 1892-1975 more info on Blair, E. C. (Enos Clarkson), 1892-1975
- Created Date:
Bladen County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)