Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Two men at stream
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955 more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Made By--F. H. Jeter; Lumbering operations, Durham Co.; Lumbering operation in the George Watts Hill Demonstration Forest in spring of 1932. Photos made May 10. Dr. J. V. Hofmann shown in views.
Durham County (N.C.)
George Watts Hill Demonstration Forest (Durham County, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).