Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Two men at stream
- Transcribed from accompanying note: Made By--F. H. Jeter; Lumbering operations, Durham Co.; Lumbering operation in the George Watts Hill Demonstration Forest in spring of 1932. Photos made May 10. Dr. J. V. Hofmann shown in views.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955 more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
Durham County (N.C.)
George Watts Hill Demonstration Forest (Durham County, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)