- All wood fence made from Juniper
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: [#512; Made By R. W. Graeber]; An "All Wood Fence" build without use of nails. This fence is manufactured by Wright Shaw, Bladenboro, N.C., R.F.D. Both posts and rails are made from Juniper. Such a fence should last without repair for 20 years or more. Mr. Shaw has shipped 18 miles of this fence to Pennsylvania farmers.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).