- Wood cut thinning of shortleaf pine
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#834] By R. H. Page, Jr., Ass't. Extension Forester; Wood cut from 1/10 acre overcrowded shortleaf pine, farm of Mr. W. H. Hardy, Surry Co. At this rate 15 cords would be cut and 2,130 of the better trees left standing per acre.
Surry County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).