- R. W. Graeber and S. E. Wilson examining where tree should be cut
Forestry extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#134] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; Don't leave a high snag when cutting one prong of a forked tree. Extension Forester [Graeber] showing S. E. Wilson where the cut should be made. [Farm of S.E. Wilson]
Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967
more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
Franklin County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).