- Remains of an abundant forest growth
Plant remains (Archaeology)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: [#35] Remains of an abundant forest growth at [Waves], N. C. (South Rodanthe). Natives state that the forest growth was destroyed by storms.
Dare County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).