- Wood pilings on farm
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1136] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Some of the uses of the farm woods are shown in this picture. The barn is made of wood, also the tobacco sticks, the wooden cart, the planter, wood for curing tobacco, a wooden gate and wooden fence posts. Then there are shade and pine straw from the standing trees. The Haskin's farm in Jones County
Jones County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).