Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agent J. R. Redding instructing farmers on forest thinning
Community and Extension
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1119] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; J. R. Redding, Negro agent of Granville County pointing out to colored farmers the wood cut from a thinning operation on the farm of Willie Peace, of Route 4, Oxford, N. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).