Agent Anthony discussing forest thinning with Sturgeon and Wilson County farmers
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Agent Anthony discussing forest thinning with Sturgeon and Wilson County farmers
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1048] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. County Agent Anthony discussing forest thinning with Vocational Teacher Sturgeon and farmers of Wilson County on the farm of Alphy Procter at Saratoga.
Community and Extension
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).