- Agent Anthony discussing forest thinning with Sturgeon and Wilson County farmers
Forestry extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1048] By W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. County Agent Anthony discussing forest thinning with Vocational Teacher Sturgeon and farmers of Wilson County on the farm of Alphy Procter at Saratoga.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).