Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Vocational students learing forest thinning
Community and Extension
Forestry schools and education
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#1050] By W. J. Barker, Assistant. Extension Forester; Vocational students with Mr. Sturgeon, their teacher, thinning small pines on the farm of Alphy Procter at Saratoga, Wilson County; F. H. Jeter
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).